Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: When was it decided to stop supporting remote desktops?
On 2014-03-19 02:14, Linda Walsh wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2014-03-18 20:17, Claudio Freire wrote:

I'm convinced that a swrast may be doing a bitmapped ship of the image,
I can easily believe that. But That's not OpenGL.

Nvidia's driver may be closed source, but the OpenGL standard
it follows is not. It has well published interfaces (wikipedia
has a good article on it showing the different revs.)

Well, I know very little about those things. I only know, so far, that
it seems to work with some hardware and driver combos and not others, so
the driver package has something to do with the issue.

I would have to reboot my machine to another partition using nouveau
instead of nvidia, and 13.1, to find out if the problem is hardware or
software. But I do not have such a partition, both my installed 13.1 on
this machine use currently the proprietary driver.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >