[opensuse-factory] osc checks being run by factory-auto ...
Hi

Which checks are being run by this "factory-auto" user for openSUSE:Factory?
One of the commands appears to be

osc service localrun download_files

but I'm afraid there are more to come (and fail) when trying to forward a
submitrequested package. Is it possible to run these tests during 'osc ci'?

BTW, when maintaining a devel project I'm feeling like a fool between
accepting and forwarding to factory a valid looking submitrequest and then
getting an automatic decline by this factory-auto reviewer of
openSUSE:Factory. Can't this be improved, so the submit requester already get
the decline? By adding factory-auto as reviewer also for the devel project
maybe? Didn't try this yet.

Thanks,
Stefan

Public Key available
Stefan Dirsch (Res. & Dev.) SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Tel: 0911-740 53 0 Maxfeldstraße 5
FAX: 0911-740 53 479 D-90409 Nürnberg
http://www.suse.de Germany