[opensuse-factory] Re: When was it decided to stop supporting remote desktops?
Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2014-03-18 12:14, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

So I just pick another fucking host then,-- it still works and I
get chugging gears.

They do if both machines have an Intel graphics, but not if one is
Nvidia with proprietary driver. Someone could try with the Nouveau
driver, ATI, etc...
----
Are you saying you need like-for-like drivers now? That seems
hard to imagine. I would note, the Nvidia OpenGL interface
seems to be following the standard as per:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenGL.

I don't see an official extension named "texture from pixmap" on the
official feature list (but that doesn't mean I'm not missing it)...

Maybe the problem is the way it is done Xorg on linux is with an
unofficial extension? Just guessing outloud I suppose at this point...