Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: Distribution
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 09:12:19 +0100
Am 18.03.2014 09:08, schrieb Felix Miata:
I was apparently misremembering that dracut worked the same during
installation as after. I forgot the Factory installation I did 4 days
ago produced an initrd that works. :-p

I remain puzzled that it works during installation but not after, but I
guess that should soon enough be moot.
It depends on sysconfig values. It's an evil bug, but it's just a bug
and it mostly affects current factory users, not new installations.

Greetings, Stephan