[opensuse-factory] Re: Virt-Manager 1.0
  • From: Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 22:32:06 +0100

On 09.03.2014 11:48 Christian Grassi wrote:
hi I tried out Virt-manager 1.0 I get following errror:

I have a strange error on one of two machines running tumbleweed with
virt-manager 1.0.0-2.2. I can use virsh and connect to qemu:///system
without any problems, but from the virt-manager I get:

- ----------
Error polling connection 'qemu:///system': An error occurred, but the
cause is unknown
- ----------

On the other machine, this works without errors. The same virt-related
packages are installed on both machines. The same config is used.

Only difference is, that one of them has a wired connection (the one
with the error), the other is wifi.

I found these, but without solution:
http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/493621-openSUSE-13-1-Virtualization-rep-Virt-manager-QEMU-problem

Regards,
Johannes
- --
`You can do magic! Surely you can sourt out - well - anything!´
Scrimgeour [...] exchanged an incredulous look with Fudge, who really
did manage a smile this time as he said kindly, `The trouble is, the
other side can do magic too, Prime Minister.´ (Harry Potter 6)