[opensuse-factory] Re: Devel Project Virtualization: Not built against Tumbleweed?
  • From: Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 20:52:52 +0100

On 17.03.14 10:25 Olaf Hering wrote:

While I can easily adjust Virtualization to burn more OBS and
mirroring resources,

I would appreciate, if you could enable building against Tumbleweed.

its not the call of Virtualization maintainers to make such
decision. Instead some clear guidelines have to be defined and
written down (with reasoning!) how addon repos have to look like.

I cannot say if there is a need for this, but I am just an end user...

Regards,
Johannes
- --
I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a completely
unintentional side effect.
(Linus Torvalds)