[opensuse-factory] Re: Include lxc in Tumbleweed
  • From: Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 08:50:19 +0100

On 15.03.14 01:46 Greg KH wrote:

Is it in Factory? If so, let me know and I will link to it.

It is:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?project=openSUSE%3AFactory&package=lxc

Regards,
Johannes
- --

In its default setup, Windows XP on the Internet amounts to a car
parked in a bad part of town, with the doors unlocked, the key in the
ignition and a Post-It note on the dashboard saying, "Please don't
steal this". (Washington Post, 23.8.2003)