Re: [opensuse-factory] Package presentation: openocd
What drivers are builded in the packages?

Hi,

Many thanks for your input.

Package is located at https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/hardware/openocd
At the moment it is unresolved due to lack of jimtcl in the project scope.

It is configured with the following options:

%configure \
--disable-werror \
--enable-static \
--disable-shared \
--disable-internal-jimtcl \
--disable-doxygen-html \
--enable-sysfsgpio \
--enable-ioutil \
--enable-ftdi \
--enable-gw16012 \
--enable-buspirate \
--enable-ti-icdi \
--enable-amtjtagaccel \
--enable-arm-jtag-ew \
--enable-oocd_trace \
--enable-osbdm \
--enable-opendous \
--enable-aice \
--enable-remote-bitbang \
--enable-jlink \
--enable-rlink \
--enable-stlink \
--enable-ulink \
--enable-cmsis-dap \
--enable-vsllink

You added in the packages the udev rules to use this software as user?

Added, but I've found it has to be revised.

The open source driver ftdi_sio (present in the actual Linux systems),
do'nt work.

Could you please provide us with the kernel bugtracker ID in order to
see full description of the problem, and the systems affected? If
ftdi_sio doesn't work, then we have to fix it in our kernel package
not to blacklist. As for me, this module works perfectly in opensuse
12.3.

--
With best regards,
Matwey V. Kornilov