Re: [opensuse-factory] Release lifetime
On 10.03.2014 12:11, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Please before you "improve" these warnings, consider a way how to
disable them. For example I get these warnings every day on all our
machines because we are using Evergreen-11.4.
You just need to disable the update repo - you won't get updates from
there anyway.

Please don't ;-)

You need the old update repo still for situations where you install new
packages on your system which got an update after GA but none from
Evergreen.

This situation doesn't happen on all his machines every day though.

Greetings, Stephan