Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Release lifetime
Hello,

Am Samstag, 8. März 2014 schrieb Hans Witvliet:
For all those who do updates automatically, it would be a nice feature
if they could switch to evergreen without any enduser interaction.

I remember some discussion that Evergreen could just use/continue the
13.1:Update repo, so users wouldn't even have to change anything in
their repo setup.

However, I don't remember the result of the discussion. Maybe you should
ask on the Evergreen list ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Pinguine sind picklige Geeks, die sich ihren
Sonnenbrand vorm Monitor holen. [Ratti]