Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Virt-Manager 1.0
Am 09.03.2014 11:48, schrieb Christian Grassi:
hi I tried out Virt-manager 1.0
I get following errror:
Unable to complete install: 'unsupported configuration: unknown driver
format value 'block''

Factory had (probably still has) the same problem recently, but since I
manually install my VMs anyway, so I did not mind that much yet ;-)
This is only about installing VMs from virt-manager, everything else
seems to work fine.
--
Stefan Seyfried