Re: [opensuse-factory] Release lifetime
Hello!

The information should also be displayed on the version's portal page, like it
is done for the German version for 12.1. I also missed this fact, is it is
noted for 12.2 and not noted on the english pages.

See:
http://de.opensuse.org/Portal:12.1

http://de.opensuse.org/Portal:12.2
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:12.1
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:12.2

This documents seems also not to be up to date:
http://en.opensuse.org/Lifetime
http://de.opensuse.org/Produktlebensdauer

both should mention this mail:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-security-announce/2014-01/msg00008.html