Re: [opensuse-factory] Weekend's YaST & co update...
  • From: šumski <hrvoje.senjan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 19:02:23 +0100
On Monday 03 of March 2014 09:21:31 Josef Reidinger wrote:
On Sat, 01 Mar 2014 23:01:07 +0100

šumski <hrvoje.senjan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If someone gets YaST packager segfaulting, 'solution' is to remove
libqdialogsolver1. Apparently libyui-qt moved to Qt 5, but
dialogsolver is still at Qt4, so things go crazy there ;-)

Cheers,
Hrvoje

Hi,
I forward problem to developer responsible for libyui-qt to look at it.
Thanks for notice. Is there already bug report for it?

I am not sure, will do so if there isn't one. afaics, issue doesn't look like
it will be resolved very fast, as the dialog still uses Qt3Support :/

Cheers,
Hrvoje

Josef
< Previous Next >