Re: [opensuse-factory] broken dracut? perl-bootloader?
El 02/03/14 20:31, Felix Miata escribió:
On Piii/32 bit host gx150 I just did a zypper dup. Each time Dracut was
supposed to run, it did little but produce a usage message (Unknown
arguments: 3.13.0-rc7-1-default...3.13.3-1-default...), so the new
kernel had no initrd, and the old remained as last created, until I made
one for the new kernel manually, which came out to 21613K, compared to
the previous @ 5824K. /boot/grub/menu.lst did not get updated either.
The new initrd failed on boot with "Failed to mount /sysroot". Previous
kernel/initrd boot the system OK except for a long delay beginning
around 13 seconds.

Maybe the mkinitrd compatibility wrapper has problems, I have seen at least one.,. fill a bug report... ;-)