[opensuse-factory] Re: LXC in factory/Tumbleweed?
  • From: Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2014 14:38:33 +0100

On 02/27/2014 09:05 PM Robert Schweikert wrote:

I am pretty certain the lxc maintainer will not be offended if you
send a submit request ;)

First of all:
I just started using osc and the buildservice yesterday. So maybe
there are some big big flaws. I'll be happy if someone points them out
to me, just starting to learn speaking osc...

I linked the lxc package to home:ojkastl_buildservice, and after some
fumbling around, got it to build on x86_64 and i586.

Could someone test the packages? I took the one from Virtualization:, and
- - updated the sources
- - deleted the patch, as it was unnecessary (AFAIK)
- - modified the spec to get rid of building errors.

I had to add a few more files to the spec, especially some in
/etc/apparmor.d/, so I had no more building errors.

Looking forward to comments and critique, in the mean time I'll be
looking up how to submit a submit request...

Regards,
Johannes
- --
A good sermon should be like a woman's skirt: short enough to arouse
interest but long enough to cover the essentials.
(Ronald Knox)