Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE Cheat Sheet - Technical Input Needed
On Saturday 2014-02-15 10:03, Richard Brown wrote:

Oops! Sorry Jan and Cristian, I forgot to update this thread

I no longer require anyones help.
Thanks to the dozens of people who gave their eyeballs tor review the
list and make changes, I think we ended up with an awesome list for
the new cheat sheet, and it's currently with a designer who's having a
fun time cramming it all on a single page :)

No, there were severe mistakes. (That had been solved on the old svg)
I feel left out.

And yes, this little exercise also brought up some issues with
owncloud, which I guess I get to report, but hey, it's been fun

Maybe it's been fun for you, but I feel left out having had no
practical chance to edit.