Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE Cheat Sheet - Technical Input Needed
On Wednesday 2014-02-12 14:50, Richard Brown wrote:

Sorry all, I removed the live-edit link as we had so many people
editing we managed to hit an ownCloud bug and slightly mangle the file

The new draft of the content (with every suggested change so far
merged) of the Cheat Sheet is here:

https://sysrich.co.uk/owncloud/public.php?service=documents&t=81e8f3975a3d205531b75600746bf004

I tried to edit that document. The editor is plain horrible. It can't do
Ctrl-X nor Ctrl-arrow movement, and my Compose button is ignored as
well. I can't even do Ctrl-Z for undo. Agh!

If it's just going to be text (before being typeset into SVG again by
some team), _puh-lease_ create something like a wiki page on
en.opensuse.org instead.