[opensuse-factory] Re: Freight Train Team
On 02/12/2014 07:46 PM, Richard Brown wrote:
On 12 February 2014 18:23, Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Am 12.02.2014 18:01, schrieb Richard Brown:

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Freight_Train

If you haven't, I think you should explore that option before making
decisions about your maintainership with Plymouth
We've got people willing to help sort these kind of problems, makes
sense to me to try them first :)

in light of transparency: why is there no reference who is in that team
on that page?

No idea why this wasn't done.

According to
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2012-04/msg00254.html
and http://jaegerandi.blogspot.de/2012/04/opensuses-freight-train.html
the team includes Jos, Henne, and AJ

My *GUESS* would be that their names are not included on the wiki page
in order to discourage people from contacting them directly and
instead use the correct contact method of freighttrain@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Let me just tell that this was the first - non-testing - email I
received via this list and answered directly. Further resolution needs
another day at least...

They're all busy people and as a team of 3 they can probably be more
effective than if people contacted any one of them individually.

Andreas