Re: [opensuse-factory] Plymouth maintainer-ship
In all respect this is really not a Freight Train issue. But even if it was the maintenance of said packages which are apparently mission critical should lay with the team working on it for their day-job.

That said i do appreciate the information Richard But if we are all to work together stuff like this needs to follow a agreed on set of rules. It's just very counter productive.

Mark