Re: [opensuse-factory] Suggestions for openSUSE team regarding factory stability and TW as rolling distro
Am 07.02.2014 18:41, schrieb Baron Kelvin:

Have a frozen-factory where the packages wouldn't be updated for a
month to allow bugfixing
for the next month when the new refresh would be done.
That is where TW would come in. Have a rolling distro that _is_
frozen-factory and is used by users and developers _and_ has the
stability potential.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your input. But we already do monthly freezes to release
milestones. The problem we have is that while we freeze to get
a milestone out, we have plenty of updates piling up. Those will
make the next month a huge challenge and make factory unusable
in between milestones. So I don't see how what you suggest would
change anything for anyone.

Greetings, Stpehan