[opensuse-factory] Important changes to patterns in factory
Hi,

For years the whole patterns story was a very sad one. It was
under-documented, in a strange format, spread over several strange files,
generated by crude scripts, ....

And this has changed now with a rather bold move in

All scripts are gone - patterns-openSUSE is just yet another package
and the solver will see what packages in the repository provides
pattern().

This has several consequences:
- patterns are tracked in OBS and no longer in github
- I'll need to spend quite some time to redo the package list
tracking for Lives and DVDs, but I'll gladly work on that ;)
- we can actually split the patterns-openSUSE package into
logical groups

The last one is very important - it means we can e.g. have
patterns-openSUSE-kde.spec in K:D:F and patterns-openSUSE-gnome.spec
in G:F without the teams having to go through me to update their
desktops. All that matters in the end is that their packages
provide "pattern() = <DESKTOP>".

Of course we don't have to, but I like the idea of being able to do that ;)

Greetings, Stephan