[opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-project] Maintainers wanted for Dracut and Plymouth
Le mardi 04 février 2014 à 06:14 +0100, Raymond Wooninck a écrit :
On Sunday 02 February 2014 12:24:29 sfalken@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I could take one of them over, Raymond. Don't have any particular
knowledge about either package, but I've got the time.
Hi Shawn,

Great. Thanks a lot. As discussed on IRC, I will transfer today the
"ownership" of DRACUT to you on OBS and bugzilla.

Only package remaining is Plymouth and I guess that people rather see it
disappear than to help out.

No, I don't want to see it disappear at all (since it has replaced all
other boot splash alternative, for the good) but I don't have time to
maintain it.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat@xxxxxxxx>
SUSE