Re: [opensuse-factory] Releases going forward
On 2014-01-31T20:32:52, "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a preference to install something well integrated that doesn't
change much in about two years and that it keeps working. I do not
want surprises because something is updated in the period to a new
shiny version, then to find that it breaks something else that was
working till that moment.

That is not what continuous delivery means.

But yes, I rest my case. Go have fun. I'll go find something else ;-)

Regards,
Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA