Re: [opensuse-factory] rc* symlinks and systemd
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 08:50:17 +0100
Christian Boltz wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2014 schrieb Ludwig Nussel:
Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a. Dimstar wrote:
Quoting Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>:
Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a. Dimstar wrote:

A bit extreme :-) Failing is actually not needed, one can search
for the error in build logs. AFAIK there is no interface in obs
that allows to fetch all build logs from a project in one request
though.>

Do you seriously think someone reads build logs of successful
builds? ;-)

Yes; that's why I proposed to do the fail only in a staging
project... so we get at least visibility...

Yes, fully agreed.

I'd even go a step further and say: Either create a rc* symlink, or add
a rpmlintrc explicitely stating you do not want that symlink.

We need to be careful with that tool. It's already annoying enough. The
rc symlinks are just some sugar, it's not really crucial to have.

Some page that shows the current rpmlint results of the whole Factory
project would be more useful IMO. Esp if it had a way to file bugs in
batch mode :-)

cu
Ludwig

--