Re: [opensuse-factory] Releases going forward
On 31/01/14 16:01, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le vendredi 31 janvier 2014, � 01:48 +0100, Bernhard Voelker a �crit :
On 01/30/2014 07:24 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
On 2014-01-30 12:54 (GMT-0500) Robert Schweikert composed:

Releases going forward, or, how do we release without full time paid
worker bees?
If there was announcement about end of paid workers, I missed it. What's the
scoop? URL?
yes, please - without more information about how and when SUSE will
will decrease power in the openSUSE world, it's hard to give any answer
to the other questions.
There is no decrease in SUSE's involvement in openSUSE! As mentioned in
Robert's mail, it's simply that the openSUSE team at SUSE is choosing to
focus on other openSUSE topics that release engineering, in order to
improve the quality of openSUSE. That includes openQA, workflow in OBS,
etc.

Vincent

Vincent, you sound like our recently elected head of government which is putting about statements stating that the government will be cutting expenditures NOT to disadvantage the citizens but to improve their lives.

Only the feeble minded believe him.

If what you say is true - or what our fearless leader wants us to believe is true - then please have people who are articulate in explaining what s/he/they really mean.

From what has been written, Attachmate is abandoning openSUSE just like Canonical abandoned Kubuntu. As simple as that.

BC

--
A civilisation is judged by how it treats the most vulnerable.

Lauren Smith - 30 January 2014