Re: [opensuse-factory] Releases going forward
Le vendredi 31 janvier 2014, à 01:48 +0100, Bernhard Voelker a écrit :
On 01/30/2014 07:24 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
On 2014-01-30 12:54 (GMT-0500) Robert Schweikert composed:

Releases going forward, or, how do we release without full time paid
worker bees?

If there was announcement about end of paid workers, I missed it. What's
the
scoop? URL?

yes, please - without more information about how and when SUSE will
will decrease power in the openSUSE world, it's hard to give any answer
to the other questions.

There is no decrease in SUSE's involvement in openSUSE! As mentioned in
Robert's mail, it's simply that the openSUSE team at SUSE is choosing to
focus on other openSUSE topics that release engineering, in order to
improve the quality of openSUSE. That includes openQA, workflow in OBS,
etc.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.