Re: [opensuse-factory] Timeline and roadmap V2
On 01/30/2014 01:12 PM, Michal Hrusecky wrote:
As you know we had a week-long meeting in Nuremberg.

Hi, we actually don't... Neither we know who is "we". This whole post is
full of confusion and pronouns linking to something unknown for many of
us. Could you write this again with more care, please?

Quite a few of the things
we've been working on (openQA, OBS workflow etc) were shared by now.

Shared with whom? And they are not going to, or what did you want to
tell us?

Besides discussing features, we scheduled our work.

Whose work? What work?

In the previous thread on $SUBJECT,

Which thread? Where? Link?

So, for now, this will be a 'community release'. This might mean less QA but
also no security updates provided by SUSE! Especially if it comes to the
latter
case we should communicate this carefully to our users as it will be more like
a slightly more stabilized milestone than a successor to openSUSE 13.1. How to
call it, how to communicate and what exactly it will look like - August.

Parse error on the whole paragraph. Pardon me? August? August Rush?

When exactly we will be fully back to working on Factory, releasing
milestones,
and working on the release we will hopefully be able to determine in August as
well.

Thoughts?

Yes, can anybody explain us what is going on? Thank you.

The openSUSE Team

The Slaby Team