Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: [opensuse-factory] NOTE: auto-cleanup of ~:branches: projects is active now!
On Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2014, 17:59:06 wrote Christian Boltz:
Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2014 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
To reduce the build load of our build.opensuse.org instance we did
activate the new auto-cleanup mechanism of OBS now.

* Delete requests will not created if there are still running
requests involving this project.

Can you please double-check this?

I received a delete request (which I declined in the meantime) for
home:cboltz:branches:Apache, which has a pending SR to the "Apache"
project.

yes, the initial version was buggy here. But this request should be in
revoked state now.

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: adrian@xxxxxxx