Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: How to add a local mirror as a repositorie
Hi,

Mirrorbrain [1] do it automatically for you when you use the official
repositories (and anyone in downlaod.opensuse.org), so no need to
change anything.

As an example:

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/13.1/repo/oss/README.mirrorlist

As you are in Brazil (like me), it shows that UFPR mirror with a higer
priority (130)

Regards,

Luiz

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/MirrorBrain