Re: [opensuse-factory] rc* symlinks and systemd
Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2014 schrieb Dr. Werner Fink:
On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 03:31:14PM +0100, Christian Boltz wrote:
The following packages trigger the old check today already:
systemd
I'm a bit surprised by some packages on the list - and it's funny to
see systemd listed ;-)

systemd does not have any rc links which points to /etc/init.d

Yes, I know - but it has an initscript ;-)

For those who are interested in the details:
systemd-logger contains /etc/init.d/systemd-journald (which IIRC is a
dummy script always printing "failed", so we better don't create a rc*
symlink for it ;-)

The udev package (which is part of the systemd sources) contains
another initscript, /etc/init.d/boot.udev.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Mach mal Helga - Schneider - Fischer hier auf Dich aufmerksam.
Die weiß alles da drüber.