[opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-packaging] NOTE: auto-cleanup of ~:branches: projects is active now!
On Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2014, 15:28:10 wrote Jan Engelhardt:
On Thursday 2014-01-30 13:54, Adrian Schröter wrote:

To reduce the build load of our build.opensuse.org instance we did activate
the new auto-cleanup mechanism of OBS now.

This means, by default all default branch projects
(home:<ACCOUNT>:branches:...)
get an attribute to self-destruct after a given time (currently 60 days).

Am I correct in the assumption that this is not just the deletion of a
<repository> from the prjmeta, but really an entire prj delete?

yes

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: adrian@xxxxxxx