Re: [opensuse-factory] Timeline and roadmap V2
Michal Hrusecky - 13:12 30.01.14 wrote:
So, for now, this will be a 'community release'. This might mean less QA but
also no security updates provided by SUSE! Especially if it comes to the
latter
case we should communicate this carefully to our users as it will be more like
a slightly more stabilized milestone than a successor to openSUSE 13.1. How to
call it, how to communicate and what exactly it will look like - August.

Ok, a follow up, just got some update, we talked with the right people and no
matter when and what we release there *WILL* be support form SUSE security and
maintenance.

So really sorry for all the confusion, should have clarified/asked more around
before sending this, whole point was just not to make promises on behalf of
somebody else.

--
Michal HRUSECKY SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.
openSUSE Team Lihovarska 1060/12