[opensuse-factory] NOTE: auto-cleanup of ~:branches: projects is active now!

To reduce the build load of our build.opensuse.org instance we did activate
the new auto-cleanup mechanism of OBS now.

This means, by default all default branch projects
(home:<ACCOUNT>:branches:...)
get an attribute to self-destruct after a given time (currently 60 days).

No panic, this is less grave as you may think now, because:

* The deletion will happen via a request. If you decline that one the project
will stay.

* Delete requests will not created if there are still running requests
involving
this project.

* there is the "osc undelete" command to bring the project sources back

* You can Opt-Out by removing the OBS:AutoCleanup attribute

This will free hopefully lots of build power and make us more responsive again
:)

thank you
adrian

--