[opensuse-factory] Stagings are on
Hi,

yesterday we had initial kick-off meeting about staging projects idea. We have
quite some tasks[1] on our plate and more will surely come as great part of
this project is investigating possibilities.

We are going to work in two week sprints and we already selected few tasks for
the first sprint[2] that we are going to start working on right away. Apart from
that we found even some area of small non-blocking tasks[3] if you want to
help. We expect this section to grow over time as well.

In general, you can track our progress in redmine[1], but don't worry, when
sprint ends, we will report our progress. We are available on #opensuse-factory
and #opensuse-project on freenode (scarabeus knows best the current state, but
you can offload some easy questions to me - |miska| is my nick). We are also
reading mailing lists, so if you have questions, feel free to ask :-)

The important part of the message is that we are starting to work and you can
track what we are doing. More about this project is in mail[4] that coolo sent
on Monday.

[1] https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/stagings/issues
[2] https://progress.opensuse.org/versions/68
[3] https://progress.opensuse.org/versions/69