Re: [opensuse-factory] wicked wicked
Jan Matejka - 8:21 29.01.14 wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 11:43:54 +0100
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Le vendredi 24 janvier 2014 à 00:03 -0600, Larry Finger a écrit :

I won't go so far as to say that the devs will never learn;
however, wicd (aka wicked) is extremely wicked. I installed a copy
to test something for a user, and I also was unable to return to
NetworkManager when through. The only thing was to reinstall.

wicked is not wicd..

"WICD (pronounced like wicked)" [1]_

.. [1] https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WICD

That is the other way around, wicd is "wicked", but wicked in this context is
not wicd. It is just really badly chosen name for the new project. wicked is
brand new thing that also does networking stuff.

--
Michal HRUSECKY SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.
openSUSE Team Lihovarska 1060/12