[opensuse-factory] exfat-nofuse in factory or at least consolidated in filesystem
For the shake, it would be wonderful to synchronize the different offer we have
on obs about exfat.

For example have the best of dkms alternative available here
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:aevseev/exfat-nofuse-dkms
or native
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:Akoellh:Kernelmodules/exfat-nofuse

and the fuse exfat-utils

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:seife:testing/exfat-utils
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/home:seife:testing/fuse-exfat

Would be nice to have all effort submitted to filesystems repository and then
pushed to factory.
Also the different packagers could work together offering a perfect need for
our end-users community

I know that could submit them to filesystems devel repo, but I would prefer to
see a (small) debate on the pro & cons
by people who knows what they are doing ;-)

Truly yours.

--

Bruno Friedmann

openSUSE Member