Re: [opensuse-factory] wicked wicked
Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
В Mon, 27 Jan 2014 09:18:50 +0100
Michal Kubecek <mkubecek@xxxxxxx> пишет:

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 11:41:15PM +0400, Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
/etc/sysconfig/network/ifcfg-ens3 in my case. How is it called in your
case I do not know.
So much for "predictable interface names"... :-)

Yes, those interfaces are not predictable in normal sense. This is
quite misleading and I wish this label could be removed. They are
persistent names based on intrinsic interface properties, but this is
it.

At least, in Yast, it's possible to assign sensible names such as "eth0".