Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: RFC: move ifconfig and friends out of default installation
Apropos scripts, 'ifconfig' without parameters was a nice and fast way
to see all the interfaces and their config in a reliable and human
readable way. It will be the command I'll miss the most.

Other wise: +1 for separation into a extra, non-default-install, package.
But please keep in in the main distro repo for at least the coming
release (SLE / OSS).

- Yamaban

Apart from it wasn't complete (multiple IPs per Interface...)
+1 When the rfc is through, I'll do some blogging.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer