Re: [opensuse-factory] RFC: move ifconfig and friends out of default installation
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:42:35 +0100
On 27.01.2014 11:39, Bruno Friedmann wrote:
Would be great. Also if someone take the time to offer a kind of cheat sheet
obsolete command -> new way (at least for those who don't know)

And make noise about it.

Actually I would go one step further and install scripts instead of the
old commands explaining the new usage - not calling the new commands,
but explaining them. And I wouldn't be suprised if other distributions
already have them ;)

Greetings, Stephan