[opensuse-factory] [Tumbleweed] kernel: waiting module removal not supported: please upgrade
  • From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 07:51:08 +0100

Since upgrading the kernel to 3.13 I'm getting the above warning during
shutdown. The corresponding change is here:

http://lkml.org/lkml/2013/9/16/31

but it doesn't tell me what I should upgrade. From reading the comments
I suppose that all occurences of "rmmod --wait" should be purged (from
where?). The messages seem to be printed around the shutdown of kdm and
NetworkManager, but there is probably a lot more going on that could
trigger them.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: