Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Your thoughts on dropping pm-utils
El 28/11/13 14:49, Yamaban escribió:
On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 18:42, Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@...> wrote:

El 28/11/13 14:35, Per Jessen escribió:

On my laptop, the wlan interface does occasionally go into a permanent
sleep mode, which requires me to unload and reload the driver module.

Please file a bug report against the kernel..that should never happen..

And, please, add if you are using "NetworkManager" and if, which version.
That could also be the cause.

Networkmanager only gets notified of suspend/resume so it can set the
interface up or down.. that is quite different than having to reload the
kernel module to get the device to appear again.