Re: [opensuse-factory] O Factory - Where art Thou?

Quoting Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:

Am Donnerstag, 28. November 2013, 16:18:57 schrieb Dominique
Leuenberger a.k.a. Dimstar:

Quoting Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:

> My hope is that we can developer some kind of objective QA measurements
> in future for this. Eg. X server is not only compiling, but even
starting :)
> Or bluez update does not break the tools for one of the desktops like it
> is even the case for openSUSE:13.1 released version.

Please, stop using this example! This was CONSCIOUSLY decided, HERE on
the Factory mailing lists.

Well, I do not want to spoil this discussion with that, but it comes to the
point where we need to define our quality criterias before and follow them.

And such criterias must be objective and should not be driven by
current technical
problems if we want to have the user acceptance.

I didn't say it was necessary the *right* decision.. I only stated it
was a conscious one. And as such defeated by all those automatics.

Dominique