Re: [opensuse-factory] O Factory - Where art Thou?
  • From: Tomáš Chvátal <tchvatal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 16:19:37 +0100
Dne Čt 28. listopadu 2013 16:16:32, Stephan Kulow napsal(a):

As I said: we have to talk to the OBS team about possible solutions
for the "too much on the OBS" problem. Perhaps our assumption is wrong
and we can do indeed what Josef suggests: create a staging project for
every submission. Then the whole discussion on who reviews and decides
what will be wasted time.

Indeed that would be best solution. But really lets see at the point we get to
it. For now I agree it is pointless to discuss it in more depth.

Tom
< Previous Next >