[opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse] 13.1 Unable to fix/set monitor resolution
  • From: Steven Hess <flamebait@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 03:56:52 -0800
Is the cable from the graphics adapter to the disp[lay passing the
EIDD info to the computer?
When I've had this problem recently it's been the case that the cable
was not passing the info.
Once the cable was swapped out the resolutions were properly detected.

I've had it happen twice on two different systems
running 12.3 once with Intel graphics and once with ATI.

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 3:49 AM, Muccaneer von München