Re: [opensuse-factory] Language files to a package not found

Quoting Axel Braun <axel.braun@xxxxxx>:

Hi,

maybe one of you has an idea....one package I'm building includes the *.po*
files for language dependent elements.

Up to now it was using *.mo files, which were detected by the
%find_lang %{name} %{?no_lang_C}
Macro in the spec file.

Of course now the *po files are build but unpacked, resulting in an error.

Is there a way to find the *po files with the %find_lang macro as well? Or do
I have to include them manually (as I currently do)?

The *.po files should be 'compiled' to *.mo normally..

Installing the .po files does not really help, which is also why %find_lang does not catch them.

Dominique