[opensuse-factory] Re: 13.1 GM
I agree that mirrors should come up with the .isos at the same time, but the
.torrent, .md5, .sha1 should be made available much sooner, even if through
other means, perhaps only from the main server.
I found the 13.1 torrent with the same hash published through alternate
means, downloaded it just to seed, didn`t use it because I had no means of
authenticating it (still don't since I'm not sure I can trust the post with
a matching torrent hash).
Right now I'd like to get the hot torrent file so I could be ready to seed
now (about 6 hours ahead), torrent file that as tracker.opensuse.org:6990 on
it.