[opensuse-factory] KDE sessions problem - Firefox
Not sure if this is the correct list for this message. Please advise if not.

It seems that since OS 13.1-ß1 (?) I've been having a problem with the Firefox
session not being restored (history) after shutdown/reboot. It opens with only
my home page shown, all other tabs open at shutdown/reboot are lost. When I
click on history, the "restore previous session" button is greyed out. (see
attached screenshots). Current system in signature.

In configure desktop I have "restore previous sessions" checked and this worked
until ß1. What has changed? I'm wondering if it's a Firefox version change as
I seem to recall that previously it was 22.0.

Thanks, Tom

--
It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world, and moral
courage so rare.

^^^^
Tom Taylor - retired penguin - KG7CFC
AMD Phenom II x4 955 -- 4GB RAM -- 2x1.5TB sata2
openSUSE 13.1_RC2-x86_64
KDE 4.11.12, FF 24.0, claws-mail 3.9.2
registered linux user 263467
  • No further messages