Per Jessen - 22:02 14.11.13 wrote:
Michal Hrusecky wrote:

Per Jessen - 21:41 8.11.13 wrote:
Hans Witvliet wrote:

On Fri, 2013-11-08 at 13:04 -0500, Brian K. White wrote:

<snip>
He is correct in certainly one aspect: this discussion might better
be done on the users-ML, instead of the __factory__ ML

The discussion concerns a yet-to-be-released version of openSUSE.
Where better than here.

The discussion is far of off-topic flame

Apart from your own less-than-civil postings, noone has been flaming
anyone. If you believe the discussion to be off-topic, I suggest you
be more constructive and suggest to whom people should address their
grievances in this respect.

Suggested many times over and over, go to the Adobe, just to be clear as it
looks like that people somehow can't read the Adobe and keep blaming openSUSE,
Linux, kittens and whoever.

For an "openSUSE Team" member, your responses in this thread do you no
credit, IMHO.

Really? So I should not try to convince people to stay on focus and stop sending
mails that has nothing to do with mailing list topic? I should instead encourage
people to post whatever they want? Should we start collecting here wishes for
ponies and send it on behalf of the project to Santa Claus? That sounds about
equally relevant as this topic at this point...

PS: Originally didn't want to respond anymore as it looks this going nowhere
discussion will continue with few guys anyway regardless of how meaningless it
gets, but as this was targeted kinda personal, I decided to reply anyway ;-)

--
Michal HRUSECKY SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.
openSUSE Team Lihovarska 1060/12