Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: mozilla:addons as develprj
On 15.11.2013 07:35, Basil Chupin wrote:
On 15/11/13 07:50, Achim Gratz wrote:
Lars Müller writes:
Due to the 'Acceptable Ads' featured by adblock+ I suggest to consider
not to include it.
Oh come on, for as long as that (mis)feature exists there has been a
toggle box on the filter subscription page to disable it and happily
live without even the "acceptable" ads.

Regards,
Achim.

What you have to remember is that openSUSE is still has its short and
curlies in the firm grasp of Microsoft.

You don't think so?

Well, I suggested to a friend who is working on an important project
which will benefit thousands of disadvantaged people to use the
openSUSE's OBS. His reaction was - well, I won't embarrass you with it
but it left me in no doubt that openSUSE's association with Microsoft
has not been forgotten nor will ever be forgotten.

As the Actress said to the Bishop, "Trust once gone can never be regained."

Basil, this is opensuse-factory not opensuse-gossip-sharing. Nothing of
what you said has anything to do with the thread, so behave!

Greetings, Stephan