Re: [opensuse-factory] mozilla:addons as develprj
On 14.11.2013 07:50, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
Hi,

please consider adding mozilla:addons to the list of permitted projects
from which submit requests can be issued. This prj contains packages for
plugins and/or extensions(noarch) (some of which are a "must-have", such
as adblock+ and google-no-tracking-url).

We'll see what legal-team thinks about having adblock in the
distribution, but I won't stand in the way - added the prj

Greetings, Stephan